Whites Creek, TN (November 12, 2018)…Leslie Allen, Martin & Company’s PR Director and Event Manager was honored Thursday, November 8 at the Tampa Bay chapter of the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) PRestige Awards where she received a President’s Award for her work as Co-chair for the event. The annual PRestige Awards presented by Business Wire was held at the University Club of Tampa and was attended by close to 100 PR professionals throughout central Florida. Chapter President Mary Margaret Hull, APR presented the award to Leslie for her outstanding work in coordinating the event with the help of the PRestige Awards Committee. Tampa Bay PRSA is composed of 225 plus PR members working as independent practitioners, and for not-for-profit and for-profit companies and government agencies.
This year, the 4th Annual PRestige Awards increased attendance to the event by 30% and increased submissions to the award competition by 10%. This President’s Award was one of four given out at the luncheon awards event.
- Deanne D. Roberts Excellence in Community Relations Award: Lissette Campos (ABC Action News, WFTS-TV)
- Excellence in Chapter Service Award: Bart Graham, Sr. (Member/Volunteers Chair)
- Michael B. Manning Leadership Award: Crystal Lauderdale (Digital Communications Chair)
- Sue Ellen Richardson “Rookie of the Year” Award: Elizabeth Taylor (Programs Chair)
- Tampa Bay President’s Award (4): Leslie Allen (PRestige Awards Co-Chair), Carrieann Adkins (Website Chair), Joshua Carrasco, APR (Sponsorship Chair), Mary Haban, APR (Past Presidents Council Chair)
- Tampa Bay Chapter Life Achievement: Kirk Hazlett, APR, Fellow PRSA (Ethics Officer and Students Co-Chair)
Allen said, “This was a complete surprise. I have so enjoyed working with a committee that was equally dedicated to making this year’s event the best ever. I have always enjoyed the challenge of events and look forward to participating with the committee next year.”
Martin & Company president, Zan Martin, says, “We share in Leslie’s enthusiasm to grow her PR and event management skills and we congratulate her on this recent recognition by her peers in the PR community.”
For more information, contact Martin & Company President Zan Martin at 615.876.1822, or email email@example.com.
About Martin & Company Advertising
Martin & Company Advertising is a full-service agency that offers custom-fit marketing, specializing in brand development, digital, print and broadcast media, creative services, and first-rate video production services. Their client base is nationwide. Agency president Zan Martin has served on the Board of Directors of SEMA, the $33 billion a year trade association of the automotive aftermarket.
Agency CFO and Creative Director Randy Martin has earned the agency 28 Automotive Aftermarket Global Design Awards. Agency Vice President Jeff Lee is a lifelong automotive enthusiast who was a finalist in SEMA’s Young Executive Network’s Launchpad contest with a product he and his father have introduced called Hammerhead IRS. To stay updated follow Martin & Company on Facebook and for more information visit our website, or call 615-876-1822.