The Supreme Performance catalog from Maremont includes everything needed for easy exhaust installation for the professional installer:
- INSTALLER GLASSPACKS:
- High temp long strand fabric mat for that classic glasspack sound
- Heavy gauge aluminized construction for long life
- Expandable end tubes for maximum installation flexibility
- Slip joint construction allows for thermal expansion
- Available in a wide range of case lengths, internal tube sizes and offsets
- PERFORMANCE TURBOS:
- Aluminized material for long life
- Reverse flow design for a classic turbo sound
- Mechanically locked for increased durability
- HIGH OUTPUT EXHAUST:
- Directional flow design for a classic chambered sound
- All welded construction
- HEAVY DUTY MUFFLERS:
- Aluminized material for long life. All welded construction.
- STAINLESS STEEL TIPS:
- Polished 304 stainless steel or polished chrome for sharp appearance and long life.
- CHROME TIPS:
- Clamp-on and weld-on styles available for easy installation. Over 250 styles.
- FLEX SECTIONS:
- Stainless steel inner braid for added strength and noise reduction. Stainless steel bellows.
- With and without necks.
Maremont is a team of over 350 empowered employees located throughout North America who are dedicated to their customers. The principal manufacturing and distribution location is in Loudon, TN. For the full selection of Maremont Exhaust Products visit online at www.maremont.com, or call toll free at 1-800-822-6833.
The logos/Images shown below are available for press use only. Click on the thumbnail(s) below to retrieve the high res version(s). If you have questions or comments concerning these images, please contact Martin & Company at 615/876-1822.
PRESS RELEASE SPECIFIC IMAGES:
Supreme Performance 2010 Catalog Cover