Rialto, CA (November 2, 2023) — Speedmaster®, a market leader in race engine component innovation since 1979, introduces the Speedmaster DNA® designed Ford FE 390, 427, 428 Mount Shaft Aluminum Roller Rocker Arm Set. Matched to massive, precision-ground trunnions for superior durability, the optimized rocker arm geometry evenly distributes the load for maximum strength. The arms also utilize oversized needle roller bearings for better load distribution and longer service life.
Engineered with PCE extruded aluminum and a stainless-steel shaft mount with black anodized steel shaft pedestals, this Speedmaster DNA branded premium arm set features large needle bearings and roller tips precision-engineered to ensure consistency, reduce wear, and unleash HP with absolute ratio accuracy.
Key Product Features:
- Aerospace-Grade Engineering: Constructed from certified aircraft-quality, heat-treated aluminum, offering unmatched strength and reliability.
- Advanced Geometry: The design ensures optimal valve train stability, improving performance by evenly distributing the load across the component.
- Enhanced Durability: Equipped with massive, precision-ground trunnions and oversized needle roller bearings, these rocker arms are built to withstand valve spring loads of up to 700 lbs. and have an extruded body tensile strength of over 60,000 PSI.
- DNA Branded Valve Train: Speedmaster’s DNA design represents a significant leap forward in performance technology, offering enhancements in service life, load distribution, and overall valve train integrity combined with Speedmaster’s unique aesthetics.
Product Quick Specs:
- Part Number: 1-261-021
- Rocker Arm Ratio: 1.76
- Material: High-strength Aluminum
- Finish: Black Anodized
Chief Marketing Technology Officer, Erickson Pereira, says, “The Ford FE series has a storied history and a passionate following. We engineered these rocker arms to meet the expectations of racers who demand the best in performance and reliability. With a tensile strength of over 60,000 PSI, our rocker arms are ready to handle the most extreme performance scenarios.”
For more details on this product, visit www.speedmaster79.com, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (909) 605-1123.